Sunday, January 4, 2009

Moving Day


I've been thinking and talking to friends about it since last year, and have decided to move my bipolar tips over to my MigraineChow.com blog. It'll be there along with my personal stuff, much of which has to do with coping with bipolar disorder anyway. Maybe that will help someone too.  All of the posts from this blog have already been copied over there, so it's all up and running.


Thanks to everyone who's been visiting and following along!  You can find me and the goodies over at MigraineChow.com now. :)

Immi

The moving boxes graphic is  is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution ShareAlike 2.0 License by Velo Steve at http://flickr.com/photos/29145750@N00/261614241

0 comments:

About This Blog

See all the bipolar to bipolar tips and trix over MigraineChow.com these days.  Ciao!

Drop Me a Note

Share a tip or send me a note!
send Immi a tip or a note
send Immi a tip or a note

Why are you interested in bipolar disorder?

  © Blogger template Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP